Tuesday 30 September 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 5 by Kyle

Look Around I'm Behind You!

"AHHHHH!" The screams come from the old abandoned theater.  People have gone in and never come out. "Should we go in?" Asked my friend. I paused and said, "yes" with blackness in my voice. We open the doors, they creaked like a crow. We see a black thing shoot across the stage. We hear someone say, "look around I'm behind you!" My friend ran out in terror. I sit on one of the dust covered seats. As soon as I sit down the lights flicker on and off. As I looked around there was a scream of menacing darkness!

3 comments:

  1. Great writing, Kyle. You have thought carefully about the mood of the tale you are creating and have included some great descriptive details and phrases. I especially liked "with blackness in my voice" and "the scream of menacing darkness". Mr Mullard Team 100wc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyle, I really enjoyed reading your entry for this week's 100wc. I especially like how you've built the tension up and have never actually told us what it was you saw and heard. Great writing :-)
    Su Harris (team 100wc, Suffolk, UK)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful tension you've created here Kyle, I really liked the way you never know what is happening in the darkness. I especially enjoyed your descriptive words. Keep up the great writing Kyle :) Gemma 100wc

    ReplyDelete