Wednesday 24 September 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 4 by Kennedy

One day I walked in the door and came face to face with my mom.  She yelled "Go and get oranges and some pepper!"  She hands me a twenty dollar bill and walks away.  I hang my backpack up, put the money in my sweater pocket and walk out the door on my way to the store.  I decide to take the long way to the store, the way along the lake.  I see a very soft looking thing swimming in the water.  As the whole head pops up I notice its a crocodile!  So I ran home as fast as I could and forgot about what I was asked to buy.

4 comments:

  1. Mrs Skinner (Team100) Bristol, UK29 September 2014 at 01:48

    Please check your spam box. Comment left by team 100 member does not seem to be here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked and there is nothing in the spam box, could you try leaving the comment again?

      Delete
  2. Hi Kennedy,

    I'd forget to buy things at the store, too, if I saw a crocodile. Your story has a good plot, including a beginning, a middle and an end. Well done!

    Be careful when you go back through using an editor's eye. Check for tense changes. You start out in past tense, switch to present and then switch back to past tense at the end.

    Keep writing!
    Jilanne (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent story! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete