Wednesday 24 September 2014

100 Word Challenge - Week 4 by Caleb

I was just about to eat a soft, orange pepper.  It looked delicious when two short, stubby legs shot out of it and kicked me in the face and ran out the door calling me a big fat crocodile!  I chased it out of Canada and into South America.  It ran into a swamp and ate its way out.  I nearly forgot why I was chasing this orange pepper I was so focused on the pepper I didn't notice big fat crocodiles jumping over me.  I looked down at a big crocodile beside me.  It bit off my leg.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really loved this imaginative story! I liked how something surprising happened in each sentence. What a shame the character lost his leg!

    I think you mis-typed the word "it" in the 5th sentence: I think it was meant to say "I".

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your leg. This fun, fantastic creative writing. Way to go!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete